Saturday, December 1, 2012

Today I went to the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park with a few friends. It was a carnival with tons and tons of rides and it was ginormous.

I'm deathly afraid of rides... so naturally I was not going on anything major. But they had the adult version of the tea cups where you're in that little half circle and you spin around. I figured that'd be fine since I've done it before... let me tell you it was intense. I was screaming the entire time, which only egged on the guy who was helping make the cars spin faster. So much fun. I was proud that I didn't puke after that one. After walking around for a long time, eating french fries and cotton candy, and drinking hot chocolate with Bailey's (best thing ever)... we went on the bumper cars. Let's just remember that it's been 4 months since I've been behind the wheel of a car. It was fabulous. I drove while Amanda just sat in the car and pressed the gas pedal. And I rocked that. I bumped into so many children... let's be real, that's the whole point of bumper cars, giving the children whiplash.

Approaching.

I went on that ride.

So festive.

So fun.
After the carnival I met up with Colin. You guys remember him, right? We went to SoHo and walked around, then had dinner at a great restaurant. Afterwards we got frozen yogurt and walked around a bit more. He goes back home this week so we had to meet up once more before we're back in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment