Monday, December 10, 2012

This has nothing to do with London but it made me laugh... and laughter is the best medicine, especially when you're knee deep in finals and just want to be enjoying your last week in London.

I can't express how much I miss my family...

A conversation on Facebook with Jillian (who goes home for break today): 

Me: What time is mom supposed to be there?

Jillian: Well I just talked to her and she was already stopped at a rest stop. Resting her back. And eating McDonalds.

Me: OMG. You're totally going to have to drive home.

Jill: And apparently the dog is trying to eat her French fries.

Me: That's amazingly funny. She brought the dog with her?

Jill: Yes. I died when she told me that.



4 days and 18 hours until I'm on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment